To put it plain and simple, I love the beach and everything associated with it. So when I am dressing – it’s not unusual that I am wearing a bikini top as a bra (hey, it works and you never know when you might squeeze in a surf) and a coverup as a dress. Flip flops during the day traded from some sandals, booties or wedges at night – complete with armful of accessories. Voila. Shop this list of my faves and you are set from head-to-toe for day-to-night. Boom. That. Just. Happened.
- The Perfect Bikini – duh, this is a no-brainer. I consider it my Superman uniform – always worn under my clothes or included in my bag for that moment when you just might need it! Get my new favorite 2015 MIKOH gem in gorgeous new Taro color!
- Arm Party is a MUST – This is pretty self-explanatory. Accessorizing is key, and easily transitions from day to night and certainly perfect to add some sass! Get this assortment here, from top to bottom: Kate Davis Fringe Button Bracelets // Jemma Sands Kona Bracelets in Robles Wood // Kate Davis Beqa Shark Tooth Cuff.
- Coverup Buttercup – Layers are a must. And I love the ones that work for day and night. I’m a habitual offender of wearing coverups to dance the night away…hey, why not – they are completely adorable and fashion forward….they aren’t just for the beach anymore! Take this badass Acacia Honolulu Dress…yep, I’m obsessed!!
- Wood is GOOD – hardy harrr harr. But seriously, it’s true. I am a true believer in sustainable fashion and business practices that integrate eco-friendly accessories (and swim for that matter – think Greenlee Swim) into mainstream apparel. Get all these accessories and read about their background right here: WeWood Chocolate/Beige Watch // Proof McCall Stained Bamboo Glasses.
- Happy Feet – My feet aren’t just happy to wear Ipanema – they are ECSTATIC. Nothing is better than this incredible brand. It’s a fun, chic and colorful Brazilian made sandal and flip flop collection named after one of the most exotic and famous beaches in the world. And what’s better, Ipanema sandals and flip flops are coveted for their creative and comfortable styles made using super soft and durable Flexpand 100% recyclable plastic. With eyes on the environment and the future, the Ipanema collection is made using at least 30% recycled materials, while 99% of all factory waste is recycled or reused. Can I get a hellllz yeah!! These are two of my favorites that I wear on the daily – and that you must have to incorporate into your wardrobe! The Maya in Beige/Bronze and the Neo Heidi in Beige/Brown!!
There you have it!! My little wish list comprised of everything happy and beachy – and should be on everyone’s Christmas List this season! So ladies, forward this email to your guy and let them get shopping!! Don’t forget, the Bikini Slayer store has gift certificates available too!
Life is better in a bikini!